Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Break is Over!

So here's the short of it,
Spring Break is coming to an end and it's back to work tomorrow.

And here's the long

This has been a lovely Spring Break.  I've had a lovely respite from working and although I could always use another few days, these were spent in a lovely way.  The rest of the year after the break always flies by.  This year, with TCAP coming much later than usual, the year will be gone before we know it.

I've got a couple of things coming up - one is the CEC conference.  It's in Nashville this year - I don't really know if I'd try to go this year if it weren't so close, but we are planning to attend.  I haven't been to this conference as an attendee only, so I'm a bit sad that we aren't presenting this year, but very pleased that we are going to be able to go.

But tomorrow is not about that - it is about a couple of parent meetings that will be difficult ones, and then in the evening the Superintendent's banquet to honor the seniors who are graduating with honors.  That's always a really special occasion.

So tomorrow morning will come, and I'll be back in the swing of things.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment