Friday, November 5, 2010

So here's the short of it,
A good doctor report, and dinner with sisters!


And here's the long


We went out to dinner tonight with Pennie and Myra and I got another good picture of the siblings.  That's always a special picture - Alan and big sister and little sister.

We've both found it pretty interesting.  He's the middle child a boy between two girls.  I'm the middle child a girl between two boys.

The Chop House was pretty good tonight, but our poor waiter had maybe gotten two tables too many, or maybe he was still pretty new at it all.

I had my appointment with Dr. Gefter, my radiologist today.  He found me all good.  He told me I needed to do stretches and continue massage with lotion to the surgical bed where the radiation boost was given.  He says that radiation will cause scar tissue to continue to be made for a year or more after the last treatment.  The massage and stretching keeps that tissue more flexible so there'll be less pain.  I'm glad to understand all that.

I'm so glad tomorrow is Saturday.  Let's see how long I can sleep in on a day when I don't have to be anywhere.  I hope it's pretty late!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment