Tuesday, November 23, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
This afternoon at 3:30 I thought how wonderful it is that I work a teacher calendar!

And here's the long

I'm having a relapse of the respiratory gunk that had me sick over fall break.  I've been coughing and feeling very tired and yucky for a couple of days.  Today our team was in a school for grade level meetings all day long, and I was really pretty worn out by the time it was done and glad to get home.  And how glad I am that this week was a two day work week.

So here's the plan - sleep tomorrow until the sun is way up (yep - totally missing the possibility of one of those beautiful sunrises we have so often)- we'll see if that one works out!  I'm hoping to move through the day at a fairly leisurely pace, but still get some Thanksgiving preparations done.  We're doing Thanksgiving at Mom's with just a small crowd.  Cousin Mia is bringing the turkey and Mom, Liga, and I are doing the sides. It should be a great meal, even though the crowd will be small. 

By the way - my Hold Tite bandage kept up the fabulous performance yet again today!  I even wrote a note to Curad USA at their website.  The knee is continuing to heal and having a way to keep the bandage in place with the neosporin ointment is a real benefit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment