Wednesday, November 10, 2010

So here's the short of it,
Today was a good, fast work day!

And here's the long

So today fairly flew by.  I started out with a meeting involving parents and went from there to a school where two other members of my team and I met with small groups of teachers during their planning times.  Since we were moving quickly  the day was over before I even knew it. 

Hershey is behaving in a much calmer manner today.  I heard that she and Sophie escaped from the back yard today and who knows how long they were running around the neighborhood.  Our friendly vet neighbor rounded them up and put them back in the fence and chained it shut!  They got to go out with me again this evening for our regular walk, and they really played hard.  Right now they are flaked out and napping and have been almost all evening long! 

I'm getting a little sleepy.  Maybe I'll head to bed here in just a bit.  Taking an Advil PM is seeming to help me with the falling asleep thing - of course "falling back" helped out with that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment