Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
Time Change - how long til I'm in it.....

And here's the long

So I'm still falling back!  This evening when I got home from work it felt so late.  The dogs and I walked - it was warm enough.  I'm just amazed at how the time change impacts me more and more as my years advance!  The one good thing I'm taking from this is that I AM getting to bed at an earlier hour.  Which is making it so much easier to get up in the morning.  Of course, I've also started taking an Advil PM - maybe that's helping my sleep patterns a bit. 

Today was a busy work day.  The morning was filled with a continuing very unpleasant task - I'm wanting to bring that to a close by the end of next week.  The day ended a little better.  I'd been asked to sit in on a meeting that had the potential to be very unpleasant.  It did have some palpable tension, but all in all it felt like we kept it in the road.  I'm sure glad that the end of the day felt better than the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment