Sunday, November 7, 2010

So here's the short of it,
I'm hoping the "fall back" jump starts my ability to get going to bed a little earlier!

And here's the long

Well the first day of the "fall back".  I loved the extra time in bed this morning.  And just maybe I will be able to get into bed a little earlier.  My trouble getting to sleep should be helped out by the fact that it's later body time than real time!

I harvested a few tomatoes today. Most of them survived the little frost we had last night although it seemed to have done the plants in.  It also got the Loufa plants - and with that vine all over the place only one fruit!  It would have been a good day to get the garden cleaned up for the winter, but I want to give the tomatoes another week or so just in case!  There's conflicting forecasts about frost tonight -  I'll be hoping that The Weather Channel is right. 

We had one last dinner with Pennie tonight before she heads back to Tampa.  She's looking great and seems to be tolerating her treatments very well.  She is a brave and wonderful warrior!  And she is taking this diagnosis on.  It was wonderful news last week that there is no cancer in her brain - that is much to celebrate. 

We have Hershey for the first part of the week.  She's a good companion for Sophie, but the two of them drive Lola crazy and can certainly be a handful.  Right now it seems that not a creature is stirring in this house - not even a mouse, except for me and the quiet clacking of the keyboard.  That too will cease momentarily and I'll make my way to an early bedtime for the first time in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment