Tuesday, November 2, 2010

So here's the short of it,
Today was a chilly day.

And here's the long

Today I worked in a school office with a team of folks and I didn't dress warmly enough!  We have to go back again one day next week, and I'm going to be sure to remember to take a sweater next time.

 It's been a few days since my fall.  I'm really OK.  My left knee is starting to get sore - but it's not serious.  At this point, I'm beginning to find some humor in the whole picture as it must have looked - a half-grown Great Dane chasing after a squirrel - Lynn hanging on to the leash and going down, BAM! in the street.  One of those events that once you know everyone is safe it's OK to laugh. 

Myra and Pennie will be in for a visit later on in the week.  I'm eager to see both of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment