Saturday, November 27, 2010

So here's the short of it,
A trip to the Barn Nursery today with Mom and then a trip to Ace with Alan.  

And here's the long




Today Mom and I went to the Barn Nursery and got pansies.  Mom got a blue and yellow.  I got maroon and yellow.  As I was saying how much I liked the maroon and yellow, Mom reminded me that those were my high school colors!   It's such a great place to shop - Mom and I need to go back with the truck.  She wants to get her Christmas tree there I think, probably a live one.  And I just love to see all the things they have . 



Later in the afternoon Alan and I went out to the big Ace Hardware on Highway 58.  We had a couple of great coupons and came home with a huge poinsetta for Mom and a birdfeeder for the backyard. 

The backyard birdfeeder and  pansies look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment