Sunday, November 14, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
Home is the best. 

And here's the long

I'm so glad to be back at home.  I'm so glad to have Mom back at home.

When I arrived in the driveway, Sophie just danced and barked and acted so glad to see me! And before I could get the car door opened, Lola came strolling across the alley and down the driveway just looking at me and mouthing a silent meow. It's great to see them.

Liga came over for a bit.  She's not feeling very well, and I'm really glad that I got back home in time to make her  some chicken soup and a good gargle.  Mom and Alan and I went over to Cracker Barrel for dinner - now it's good to be back home.  I haven't slept while I was away from home so it's going to be early to bed tonight with hopes for a good night's sleep!

Before I left, we had started Lola on a liquid antibiotic.  It's quite a bit of difficulty to get her swallow it.  It involves holding her tightly, getting the dropper in her mouth, and then getting her to cooperate - unless you are my brilliant husband.  Then it's just simply putting it in her CatMilk and letting her drink it at her leisure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment