Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
It's always good to have a Plan B....and C, and sometimes even a Plan Z.

And here's the long

What a chilly, rainy day it was.  My work day was not as productive as I had hoped it would be.  I had a task sorted out and time set aside to do it, but there were some complications with the data I was going to use, so I was stuck.  That work didn't get done, and it got me distracted for a bit until I got a plan B going.  Plan B was good, and I got some preliminary work going...a bit of a headstart on something I thought would take longer. 

Tomorrow is a really early morning for me.  I always think when I have to be up at 5:00 AM that I should just stay up all night and be ready to go.  That would be so much easier for me on the front end than getting myself out of bed at that time of day.  Of course, I'd crash and burn by lunchtime!  So I'll work on getting myself to bed at a decent hour and maybe I'll be able to roll myself out of the bed -- with a smile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment