Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Early Morning Blues

So here's the short of it,
This morning I was giving serious thought to making a pallet in the bathroom!

And here's the long

This morning about 4:30 I thought it might be a good idea to just make a pallet in the bathroom and stay right there! I didn't - and by about 6:00 this morning, after more medicine, and lots of hope, I was back in my bed with my fingers wrapped around my "beach rosary" drifting off to a bit more sleep. Once waking, I've tried to stay "low and slow" for most of the day.

I have been tired today, but better than yesterday. It's funny, but when I walk it feels like I'm in a pool, walking through the water. I guess that's just the fatigue? I anticipate that I'm on the upward swing now. I did try working some today on a project that uses a spread sheet, and discovered that looking at the computer screen made me nauseous. (I do the blog by just not looking at what I'm typing.) I also can't read very much without getting nausea - so since I don't have much energy, I've been channel surfing between the Food Network and HGTV. I get so hungry - but I know that none of those dishes would taste anything like my imagination.

I am so grateful for all those of you who are keeping me close in your thoughts and prayers. I believe that I'm blessed beyond all imagination with the kind of support that I've been experiencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment