Saturday, July 11, 2009

So here's the short of it,
The anti-nausea medicine made me sleepy today.


And here's the long.

I felt a bit queasy this morning even after taking my big anti-nausea medicine, so I followed orders and took another one of the meds for anti-nausea. It made me sleepy for most of the day. I wasn't in that awful dark sleep as before, but nevertheless, I slept on the sofa most all day today.

Mom called and woke me on her way home from the hospital this evening to let me know she was stopping by to check on me. It roused me from my sleeping and I've been somewhat awake for the last hour or so. Even though I hardly remember my conversation with Mom, but I'm glad she woke me! I'll have to get her to repeat most of what she told me later.

So far the only other side effects besides the queasiness are burning feet and my taste beginning to fade. I'm hoping that each time gets easier! Please know that I feel your prayers, love, and support through all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment