Sunday, July 19, 2009

Feeling Better and Hair

So here's the short of it,
I'm feeling better, and here's another hair story.

And here's the long

In general, I'm on the upward curve again. Today has been a better day than yesterday, which was a better day than the day before, and so on. I still don't have lot's of energy or stamina, and haven't accomplished much today. Of course, another of the lessons I think I'm supposed to be learning is that I don't have to accomplish something every day. There are lots of days that just being is all that I can manage.

For the last several days, my buzz cut hair has been falling out in amazing amounts. It was better than the longer stuff, but uncomfortable when it fell down my blouse or onto my neck. I've got two of the "cancer bald" spots right where my horns normally are! The rest of it I shaved off in the shower this morning. It was really interesting - when I shaved, lots of the hair came out as though the razor pulled it out by the roots. Anyway, we'll see what happens next in the hair saga.

Tomorrow, is my normal report back to work day, but my blood counts are too low to be going out. So, I'll tackle that problem tomorrow. I don't have enough stamina to work a full day right now anyway, but I know everything will fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment