Thursday, July 30, 2009

So here's the short of it,
I'm going to sleep in tomorrow!

And here's the long

I'm pretty tired, but I am so grateful for the strength and stamina to have a full day. I probably did too much, but everything I did today was something I really wanted to do! And since I don't have to work tomorrow, I'll just sleep in!

I wasn't having heartburn, so I stupidly stopped taking the medicine I've been prescribed, and it's hit me with a vengeance. Bet I don't stop taking it any more! I've also got the burning hands and feet going on - but tolerable.

Even though I have my chemo postponed until Monday, I still have lab work and an appointment with my oncologist. I'm expecting all good reports.

I'm really looking forward to all the family time this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment