Sunday, July 12, 2009

Managing Better

So here's the short of it,
I'm managing better this time! -- so far.

And here's the long


My most dreaded side effect (so far) is back! Yes, the diarrhea. I thought I was keeping it at bay with the first medicine, but this morning, it hit. I immediately began the secondary medicine routine that I learned the last time, and so far, so good. Now, that doesn't mean I'm in normal condition, but so far compared to last time, much better!

I did nap a good bit of the afternoon today - I'm hoping I will sleep tonight. I sure don't want to get my days and nights mixed up. I'm optimistically thinking that I'll have a better time of it in the next few days than I did after my first treatment.

The thoughts and prayers of family and friends and friends who are like family are bolstering my spirits and helping me to weather this!

No comments:

Post a Comment