Monday, March 22, 2010

Another tired day

So here's the short of it,
I didn't get much sleep last night, and am pretty tired tonight.

And here's the long

Today was a long one for me.  At least I didn't have to start at the crack of dawn.  8:00 in the morning is plenty enough early for me to have to be on the other side of the county!

I'm pitching in to do some of the work for three schools where we had a teacher unable to finish out the year. It's not particularly difficult work, and it's the kind of work that I really enjoy, but it's really time consuming when there's so much else I really need to tackle.  Anyway, it has to be done, and right now there's not much other choice. 

This evening we had a department chair meeting.  I got to see lots of folks and I sat next to my trouble buddy from my days over at the Central Office. I should know better than to sit with her, she always whispers something to me and gets me going! Anyway, it was sure fun to be a bit lighthearted even if it was a late afternoon/evening kind of thing.

I was up so late last night that by the time I got home, I was just done.  I had planned to go with Alan to hear a lecture tonight at UTC about the process of making the English Bible.  I was too tuckered out, so I just put on my PJs and will be ready to go to bed in no time.

We are beginning to make plans to go see Max - and of course Shelley and Lou as well.  Today Shelley sent word that he ate a whole banana, a big jar of food, some apple sauce, and some fish!  Now you know that boy is going to grow, eating like that! Can't wait to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment