Monday, March 22, 2010

Sam Glasser in concert

So here's the short of it,
We went to a great concert this afternoon.

And here's the long

This afternoon we went to hear a concert by Sam Glasser. Mom went along as did Mommy Anne.  I really enjoyed the music. I'd surely suggest that if you get an opportunity to hear him to take advantage of it.











I kept trying to get a picture of him "in action".  Most of my pictures look like the one of the right!  With persistence - I did manage to get the photo on the left. 

I'm glad I slept in a bit yesterday and today.  I procrastinated with doing some work online that I had to have done before 8:00 in the morning.  When I got started, I kept getting kicked off our secure site, or having it slow down incredibly.  So now it's almost 1:00 in the morning.  I'm sitting in the den watching Home Shopping Network (to keep some noise going) and getting ready to head to bed for a bit.  I got the work done!

Tomorrow is one of those working from can til can't days.  But one thing is for sure - days like that go by quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment