Thursday, March 25, 2010

Muscle Relaxer

So here's the short of it,
I tried a muscle relaxer last night - think I'll wait til the weekend to try it again!

And here's the long

OK, so last night I took a new medicine.  It's a muscle relaxer called cyclobenzaprine.  It was supposed to keep the muscle spasms away, but I had one in my foot in the middle of the night.  AND this morning when it was time to get up, I could barely make it.  Well, I did make it but I got up late and was rushing around to get out of the house on time.  I'll try it again over the weekend or spring break. Mom told me this morning that the cramps she's had for a long time have not been nearly as bad since she's monitoring herself to make sure she drinks lots of water.  So I'm going to give that a try and see if it helps.

Today was a good work day.  I could always work until the sun comes up and still have a long list of things that need to be done, but I got lots done today and left feeling good about what I had gotten done. 

I've got a pretty early morning tomorrow, so I'm headed to bed but without anything that could make me confused or sleepy tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment