Friday, March 26, 2010

So here's the short of it,
Love my work and that Sophie dog!

And here's the long

Early this morning Sophie got restless - at about 4:00 AM!  She wasn't barking, but she was chewing loudly.  One of her toys of choice these days is a plastic water jug.  She gets a new one whenever we empty one.  She was really loud  - when I took that away from her so I could go back to sleep, she found one of her chewies and brought it right over next to me and started chewing!  So I got up and took that away.  Then she got something else!  It is a good thing I've bonded with her.  This morning it was pretty funny, but at four this morning, I was not laughing.

Today was one of those days - in one of the schools there was a parent who had requested a meeting this morning.  It was the only day/time she could come, even though I have set aside a couple of days to be at that school all day long to make all of the meetings needed in those buildings.  AND I was there at 8:00 AM and the parent was a no show, and no call to say sorry I can't come, and oh well, that's just part of my job.  It's frustrating though.

My back is bothering me.  I'm thinking about taking one of those muscle relaxers tonight since I don't have to get up early tomorrow. We'll see.  Here's a nose report.  I've made a little jar of "unpetroleum jelly" to carry around in my purse, and I've been faithfully putting it in my nostrils every time I think about it.  It does a great job of keeping all the places in my nose from scabbing over.  So now they are just sores - that's not nearly as uncomfortable and believe it or not, it bleeds less. It does seem to drip more though.  Anyway, I'm almost out of my "unpetroleum jelly" so I'll have to stir up another batch pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment