Friday, March 5, 2010

Rest, Relaxation, and Recuperation

So here's the short of it,
I spent the day resting and relaxing at home.

And here's the long

I had a day of recuperating at home.  I slept lots, and didn't really do anything at all.  I was pretty much staying with the BRAT diet which I've heard of for years as a remedy for stomach distress and diarrhea, but it seems that it's not really recommended anymore! I've rested lots today and am feeling a bit better.  As I recall, this is eerily like what happened to me last Friday.  I can't think of anything really in common between these two days, except the awful stomach distress. 

I've been using my A&D ointment all day on my finger splits.  They hurt much less and three of them have already closed up!  Who would have thought.  I've also put it on my eczema spots on my legs and they seem to be less itchy.  Of course I smell like A&D ointment.  I wonder how long it will take to get tired of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment