Monday, March 8, 2010

So here's the short of it,
Moments of memory and great video of Max!

And here's the long

There are these unexpected moments - they come unbidden. This morning I was on the freeway headed around the city for the road up the mountain.  I had a busy day mapped out with lots that needed to be accomplished and my mind was on all that.  I came down the ridge and looked over at Lookout Mountain, and then on down the road and Signal  Mountain was there - suddenly memories of Dad just flooded over me.  It is still so hard to believe that Mom is spending her days with that special first great grandchild, and Dad is not with her.  

On another and lighter note, check out what Max is up to at Yale.    I've recently read about some of these studies on infant cognition, and find them fascinating.  I'm even more intrigued now that I know Max is participating.  The article is pretty interesting and the video you'll find there is very cute. 

We are planning a visit over spring break, and we're both really looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment