Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Long Hair

So here's the short of it,
My hair is growing!


And here's the long

Well, this morning when I woke up and looked in the mirror, I had "bed head"!!  I can hardly believe that my hair is growing long enough to get messed up!  I guess before long I'll have to get the old hairbrush out and actually fix my hair.  I'm not wearing my hats very much at all any more.  The weather has warmed up enough that my head's not cold very often.  I still go to bed with a toboggan on and used to I can remember it coming off in the night and waking up in the middle of the night with a very cold head and putting it back on.  Now I guess I just don't notice when it comes off.  That's probably both the room being warmer and my hair coming in!

Tomorrow's a pretty busy work day and late in the afternoon, I had another task added!  I also have to be at the infusion center by 3:30.  I'll have to get an early start and really hustle to get everything on my list done.  I've had about 2 weeks of not feeling quite as well as I had been, so I also know enough not to push myself too hard.  We'll see how it all goes.  I've had a couple of good nights without the Ativan -  that seems a good thing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment