Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sleep

So here's the short of it,
Sleep is so restorative.

And here's the long

I slept well last night.  I suppose I can call it my Ativan weekend since I took it both Friday and Saturday night.  I've explored the thought that it is a medication for anxiety.  Even though I don't really have a handle on a certain anxiety I have, I suppose it makes sense that as a cancer patient I would have all kinds of anxieties.  I guess whatever I have must fall into that "free-floating anxiety" category.  I suppose that looking back on the year I've had it would make sense that anxiety keeps me from sleeping well.  I'm very tired now, but am staying up to watch a bit more of the Oscars before heading off to sleep. Perhaps I'll have another really good night tonight. 

 I'm looking forward to a good week coming up. It will be busy and full. 

No comments:

Post a Comment