Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So here's the short of it,
Today was an almost normal day.

And here's the long

Today I had an opportunity to visit with one of my favorite principals.  We were working out the details of a teacher difficulty.  She is always so positive and so upbeat, and is just such a pleasure to work with.  It was one of those moments in time that lets me know why I do this work.

Later this afternoon, Liga got home from her vacation and we had a lovely walk around the circle with Sophie dog.  Even later this evening Valdis stopped by for a brief visit.  In addition to that Mom made dinner for Alan, Liga, and me. 

You know, it was such a normal day.  The weather was bright and just warm enough.  It was almost like just a normal day.  Maybe I'm just not that far from having some really normal days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment