Sunday, March 14, 2010

So here's the short of it,
Happy Birthday to Max!

And here's the long

Today was Max's first Birthday. It looks as though he had a great birthday party!  Here's a link to pics of his party!



There's the family.  Shelley, Lou, and 1 year old Max.

We're looking forward to seeing him really soon.



So with the time change today, I slept until 9:30!  I'm planning to get home right after work this week and take a nap or two during the week to try and help get over the time change hump.

The salve that Mia gave me for that sore place on my chest is working it's magic - it's not healed yet but is on the way.  But even more importantly, I'm putting it on my nose sores and as of today they are no longer bleeding. I'm hoping it will help them heal.  Apparently the nose sores are a gift from Herceptin.

 I've got a busy week with an amazing training coming to town on Wednesday and Thursday.  It's called Choices in Little Rock from Facing History and Ourselves .  I'm looking forward to being able to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment