Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So here's the short of it,
Kitty Sitting and trying to make myself sleepy...

And here's the long

Wednesday night is here again and Dexter was here when I got home.  He is really feeling at home now.  He is running all over the house and he and Sophie really are getting along in a great way.  Lola still does NOT like having him around.  This evening he decided that he wanted to help me with the blog.   He's a funny, furry little guy, and it's fun to have him a couple of nights a week. 


I didn't sleep well last night.  Some nights I'm afflicted with cramps in my feet, legs or the large muscles in my back.  Last night I got them all!  So I was tired at work today, especially since I started out at 7:30, but I managed fine. I wonder why that tiredness doesn't kick in at the right time for me to get to sleep a little earlier in the evening!  It seems that I'm almost destined to be a night owl!

We are supposed to get a really big rain tonight.  If that happens we could get some cooler weather, and that would be such a relief to all or most living things.

No comments:

Post a Comment