Thursday, August 19, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
Kittens are pretty fun!

And here's the long

Tonight Dexter has the run of the house.  He's finally big enough and I'm confident enough that he can get along with Sophie and Lola that I let him just have the run of the house.  Today while I was at work, I closed the den door and left the bathroom door open.  I've hated keeping him cooped up in the bathroom during the day while I'm at work, but it's worked out fine.  He's having such a good time running around the house now though.  He has discovered the ironing board.  It's one of Lola's favorite places when I leave it up - maybe it's a cat thing.  It's nice to have the opportunity to Kitty Sit!
Dexter has just decided ]]that he needs to help me \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ [[[ on the keyboard.  Of course, Lola is not at all happy with Dexter's expanded territory!

Today I've felt a little more tired than usual, and I got sleepy at work late in the afternoon.  The tired part is usual - just not quite so much, but the sleepy part is a new thing. 

We have a new issue with Sophie.  She's never been a good car rider and we've had to make her get into the car if we needed to take her anywhere.  Now she not only won't go near the car - she won't go into the driveway if there's a car parked there, and she won't walk down the back pathway even if she thinks we are going out the gate to the car!

Tomorrow is the last work day of the week!  Thank goodness.  I'll be glad to get to the end of the day and look forward to a weekend when I can sleep in a bit since I can't seem to get sleep to come early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment