Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
Tomorrow the kids arrive!

And here's the long

Today was really busy - another round of traveling from school to school for meetings with principals and a couple of parent meetings.  It was a good and highly productive day but I was really tired. I came home and sat down in a chair and the next thing I knew I was waking up!

We had dinner with Marjorie and Issi and MAX and Shelley tonight - Valdis was able to join us a little later.  It was such fun to watch him - he's learned to negotiate the step that goes down into the living room at their house.  He's such a fun little guy to hang around with. Here's a photo from the other night of Liga and Max having a conversation.

Tomorrow I have to be across the river pretty early and I'm wanting to be sleepy!  I've taken melatonin tonight.  Wonder if it will help me fall asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment