Sunday, August 29, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
Mom and I went to Sarah's baby shower today.

And here's the long

Mom and I drove down to Atlanta this morning to go to a baby shower for Sarah and Ryan's baby, Jacob Dennison.  He is supposed to arrive sometime around October 12. 


There were lots of women there - Sarah's family, Ryan's family, women she works with, girls who are now young women that she went to school with, young women in the "small group" that their church has, and friends of the family.  It was a lovely and sweet afternoon.  I think she might have everything she needs to start out life with baby Jacob except enough diapers! 

Mom and I enjoyed one another's company traveling down and back.  We got there in enough time to get to see Madison for a little while - and that was pretty fun as well. 

It's very nice to be home!  Tomorrow will be here early and it's another one of being all the way on the other side of the county before I really even want to be out of the shower!  Oh well - I'll be up and at 'em. 

No comments:

Post a Comment