Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
Today I learned how to do some new stuff.  Don't I love that!

And here's the long

So today I spent the day in the office getting caught up on a few things.  I had a new something - actually it's two new somethings that I had to learn how to do for posting our professional development.  It's two new techie kind of things.  It was not that hard and now that I've done it, I think I can remember for the next time I need to do something like this, but the last time I called Alecia for help, she picked up the phone and said, "Hello, Lynn - your quota is up!" I just had to laugh... Between Alecia and Ann, they got me talked through it!  Thanks wonderful ladies...

Tomorrow I have what could turn into a fairly long meeting on the north side of the county, so I went ahead and scheduled another stop there.  Then in the afternoon, I'm going to take a half day sick - so that I can get my ultrasound done.  I know it doesn't really take that long, but by the time I get there early enough that I can get registered and get "walked up" to the imaging area, and then wait until it's my turn and on and on - I wouldn't have 30 or 40 minutes left in the afternoon to work unless I just worked way late in the evening.  I know I won't find out anything - the technicians aren't really allowed to tell anything, but I'll be glad to have it done and find out that I just have some weirdness going on with my arm, and not anything related to that clot!

No comments:

Post a Comment