Monday, August 23, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
Well, it looks like I'm getting an ultrasound of my right arm. 

And here's the long

Lori, my oncology nurse got back with me today to ask if someone had contacted me yet to schedule an ultrasound for my left arm.  All the medical people think it's probably OK - actually, I even think it's probably OK.  But I'm glad we are going to err on the safe side.  If I hadn't experienced the blood clot, I don't think I would be thinking this might be something, but even though it's almost outside my consciousness, there's definitely something different in that arm.  My primary care physician thinks it could just be everything returning to normal, or even a nerve thing going on, but, she agrees that just to be safe we need to check it out.  So I should hear sometime tomorrow about an appointment.

Mommy Anne moved today from the nursing home back to Elmcroft.  She's in a section of Elmcroft that's a much higher level of care, and so far she seems to be doing well.  Pennie was a great help to Alan in getting her moved. I hope she'll be much happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment