Monday, August 30, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
 Moms at the doctors. 

And here's the long

Mommy Anne had a doctor appointment today.  She still has the clot in her lower leg, and they started her on coumadin again.  Mom had a doctor appointment as well to see about her back pain.  She had an X-ray but doesn't have any results yet.

Hershey came up and had a play date with Sophie late this afternoon after work.  They had a great time playing in the front yard and the circle.  Hershey is really beginning to calm down a little.  She still has her peeing going on, but it's getting much better. 

Today for me was lots of driving.  I'm glad that tomorrow I'm going to just be in one spot all day long.  It's the first day since school started that I've not had to drive somewhere!

I'm headed to bed and it's just now getting close to 10:00!  I'm really tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment