Thursday, August 26, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
A good day on many levels, and tomorrow is a Friday!

And here's the long

Today was a a pretty productive day at work.  I felt good about it all in all even though there are some problems that I really wish were already solved that are not.  All things in good time I keep saying to myself....

This evening we had dinner with some friends that we haven't seen in at least 2 months.  We met a little early so we'd have plenty of time to visit and talk.  It was a nice evening and very nurturing.  Maybe it won't be another 2 months before we can do that again!!

I'm sleeping a bit better.  I'm working really hard on those sleep hygiene things that Dr. Johnson recommended.  Just making myself get in bed, turn off the lights, cover my eyes so it's really dark and then consciously relaxing each muscle group starting at my feet all the way up to my scalp.  I'm also taking some melatonin.  I'm going to keep working on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment