Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
 I'm pretty excited about a new program we'll be piloting in some of our schools.

And here's the long

All summer long we've been working to get a pilot program approved to do in some of our schools.  It's called the Renzulli Learning System.  Today all the pieces fell into place and we got the PO - the gal who's been working with me said that the 11th hour was her favorite time of the day.  That was pretty funny after all the stress of trying to make sure we had what we needed for the training to take place tomorrow!  Anyway, I'm really excited and hope that this delivers as I imagine it will.

I'm kitten sitting for Dexter again for a couple of nights.  He's a little sweetie and he's doing well.  When Liga first got him he was barely weaned and eating was a bit of a puzzle for him.  He knew to use the litter box, but wasn't quite sure about the proper cat procedure in there. And he cried.  He was such a lonely, scared little fellow that he just cried.  Now he's eating well - can lap up his Catsip with no problem and is just fine by himself in the bathroom with the door closed .  Right now he's on a stool watching me write about him, and keeping an eye of Sophie.  Sophie really likes him, but thinks it's her job to herd him from one place to another. 

Tomorrow I have to be at work really early.  Shoot.  This sleep thing - or should I say not sleeping thing is getting really old!  I'm for sure putting that at the top of my list on my next visit to my oncologist.  I've been taking Tylenol PM all this week, but can't really tell much difference --- I just yawned as I wrote that!  Probably the first time I've yawned in months and months.  That has to be a good sign!

Tomorrow Shelley and Max arrive!  We are so excited to get to spend some time with them.  I know he's grown so much since the last time we saw him.  Can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment