Monday, August 9, 2010

So here's the short of it,
Today was a really busy and tiring day.

And here's the long

I'm really tired tonight.  Today was meeting heavy, and full of good results, but it was tiring.  Tomorrow's schedule is pretty much the same!  So this is short and sweet as I get headed off to bed at a decent hour!

Tonight we went to hear Rabbi Harold Kushner of When Bad Things Happen to Good People fame.  We actually saw a taped version of the talk done at the 92nd Street Y.   There was a nice small crowd and I enjoyed it, but was just worn out by the time I got home.

Sophie was ready for a walk when I got home and I was glad, because I don't think I would have walked if I hadn't thought how much she needed to get a bit of exercise.

I'm about done!  Falling asleep, which is a wonderful and rare sensation this early in the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment