Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Poor choice

So here's the short of it,
Work, napping, and not eating well...

And here's the long


So I worked a half day again today. I got some tasks accomplished that will help me be more productive until my file cabinet and bookshelf get delivered to the office and I can get stuff put away. At least I've got e-mail working and stuff. I also made sure I have a stock of medicines for every contingency as well as all the over the counter peripherals I need to stay comfortable within reach at the work place. I had a real encounter with learning from my mistakes yesterday!

I really made a poor choice today on the way home. I stupidly stopped at Krystal and brought home two Krystals for lunch. I DO NOT know why I did that! I regretted it within 30 minutes and it is now many hours later and I still regret it. I may have been ruined for Krystal for the rest of my life!

I don't have much stamina at all. By the time I got home, I was absolutely exhausted. I napped off and on most of the afternoon. I don't think I'll have trouble sleeping tonight either.

It's raining a bit here tonight - accompanied by thunder and lightening. Sophie is afraid of the thunder. Actually Sophie is quite timid about many things. The other night we were out front with some other neighborhood folks who bring out their dogs, and one of them started barking. She took off flying for the front porch and hid behind one of the flower pots. It was amusing. I'm working hard to reassure her about the things she's afraid of; perhaps she'll outgrow some of her fears as she grows older.

I'm working a half day again tomorrow and then a Herceptin treatment later in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment