Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yucky!

So here's the short of it,
I haven't felt well today, so I didn't work.

And here's the long

I woke up today feeling really yucky. I think I have a urinary tract infection, my diarrhea was acting up, and I've had nausea. When I went in for my herceptin, they got a sample to check but have started me on a big Cipro until they get the lab results back. My blood counts are way down low - so I really should be on house arrest. Instead, I'm going to just try to be really careful not to be places where I might expose myself to something.

I didn't go into work today, but I did make a couple of phone calls and check e-mail. I'm hoping I can go in for a few hours tomorrow, as I have a couple of things that need my attention. That will wait until tomorrow to see how I feel. It's nice to know that I can stay home if I need to and still be able to check e-mail and get a few things done.

I've heard from so many colleagues now that school has started back up! I feel fortunate to have the prayers and support of so many! It has really made this journey easier to know that my friends and family, and work friends and family are sending such love and support my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment