Friday, August 28, 2009

Sleep

So here's the short of it,
I've been napping most of the day and the diarrhea has started.

And here's the long

I've spent most of the day napping on the sofa with the TV on and Sophie watching out for me. My Mom and Aunt Joyce and Valdis stopped by and she made sure that she was right between me and them until she figured out they were OK. The sofa is really close to the bathroom so that has been good.

I'm not feeling awful, but I think the big anti-nausea medicine that I take for two days after the Chemo treatment makes me very sleepy. The really awful is still to come - if it's coming. Even though I've slept most of the day, I think I'll sleep most of the night. I've just taken some additional anti-nausea medicine and it always makes me sleepy.

I know that these drugs are killing cancer cells, and I am grateful for the opportunity to be treated. Thanks to everyone for your positive thoughts and prayers.

Good news on Dad's progress. Check out his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment