Sunday, August 30, 2009

So Weary

So here's the short of it,
I have NO stamina.

And here's the long


I am having some of my diarrhea and nausea symptoms today. Medication is helping keep them manageable. The biggest difference this treatment cycle is how I have absolutely no energy at all. If I walk twenty or thirty steps, I feel like I've run a half mile or more. My legs get weak, I break out in a cold sweat, and my heart starts beating like crazy. I'm sleeping most of the time - but that's no different really. Twice I've taken Sophie out, to see if she can run off some energy. By the time I would get to the chair out back I could hardly lower myself into it! But Sophie wouldn't run around because I was just a lump in the chair; she got no energy run off at all! Thankfully, Liga took her out this evening for a bit and gave her a chance to play a bit. I'm going to call the doctor's office tomorrow and just make sure that it's within normal expectations.

So this isn't very long for the long of it, but it's the best I can do tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment