Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tired and cold

So here's the short of it,
I've napped away another day and don't feel like I'll have any trouble sleeping tonight.

And here's the long


I still am pretty symptom free today except for the overwhelming tiredness. My big nausea medicine plus another prescription is keeping the nausea pretty much at bay, and my headache is responding to ibuprofen. I have had chills this time much worse than before, but that's easy enough. I've been wearing a toboggan and staying covered up with a warm blanket. I didn't even get dressed today and have spent most of the day on the sofa napping. I'm still tired enough to think I'll sleep fine through the night!

I'm missing out on opening in-service this week as school gets up and started here in Chattanooga. I've spent so many years getting ready for school to start that it seems strange not to be doing so this year. I feel so lucky to know that on days that I can work, I'll be able to and when this treatment cycle is over, I'll be able to get back into the work cycle again. I work with such an incredible team of people that I'm eager to get back.

In the meantime, I'm here - on the sofa. I'm wondering what tomorrow will bring.

1 comment:

  1. Lynn,

    Someone at work told me about your webpage when I asked about you. It is good to hear that you are halfway done with this phase of your treatment. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

    Linda D

    ReplyDelete