Thursday, August 27, 2009

So here's the short of it,
I'm very tired, but my huge symptoms haven't kicked in yet.

And here's the long


I am very tired and have mostly laid around all day today. Sophie has kept me company. Mom stopped by to check on me, once by herself and once with Aunt Joyce, and Sophie gave her throaty woof and came over to stand next to me to make sure no one was going to bother me.

My horrible symptoms haven't kicked in yet, but Alan has reported that my face is red and swollen - a new development for sure. I've got heartburn which my night medicine should take care of in just a bit, and I'm really ready to sleep for a bunch of hours!

When Mom stopped by late this morning she had great news about Dad which you can catch on their blog. You can also check out the blog Debdave forPat's sister to check on her latest news. Her surgery went well, and the wait now is for pathology results.

I'm holding on - I am so happy to have reached the 2/3 mark in my treatments. Once these are over, I think I'll be able to manage the weekly Herceptin treatments pretty well. I know I haven't even thought yet about radiation. I think I'll keep it that way until that time comes.

Thanks to everyone for your positive thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on reaching the 2/3 mark Aunt Lynn! Hang in there!! We are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete