Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Stamina Issues

So here's the short of it,
I worked today and was exhausted when I came home.

And here's the long

I worked a full day today, and by the time I got home I was exhausted. I got no further than the sofa in the back and fell sound asleep for about two hours! I didn't really do anything physical to tire myself out. I just want some of my old stamina back. Of course, even if I could, I'm not sure I'd work the long hours I have in the past, but I want to be able to if I want! Even if I don't spend the energy working, I could do something when I come home!

By the time I got up, it was time to take Sophie out for her evening social. The neighborhood dogs come out for an outing most evenings near 8 o'clock and play in the circle. The first time we went outside, Sophie was petrified - she is such a timid little soul in that big puppy body. But she is growing more and more confident with the people and the dogs.

Tomorrow I have a Herceptin treatment and lab work. I'm so eager to get my blood counts; my brothers will be here for a meeting with one of Dad's doctors tomorrow, and I want to be able to attend that meeting as well. Russ came in tonight and he and Mom have just been by for a brief visit.

I think I will rest well tonight; I am still very tired.

1 comment:

  1. HI Lynn,

    It was so good to be in CHatty and spend time together. Glad you are having so many days when you feel pretty good. Since I've been back I've been cleaning closets and drawers and purging in my classroom, too. (might have something to do with Mommy Anne's stuffed to the gills closets). Feels good to throw stuff OUT! I give it all to my cleaning lady who in turn gives it to her Polish community. Feel good and get back in that back room and clean away. Love you pussycat!!!!

    ReplyDelete